Sales Representative Position at VeriCorp
Are you the type of person that enjoys networking, meeting new people, and wanting the opportunity to make connections with people all over the US? Well, VeriCorp’s Sales Representative position might be a good fit for you! , might be the fit for you! We’re looking for energetic and engaging team members that are not afraid to pick up the phone and make a sale!
VeriCorp has been a leading member of the background screening industry for over 20 years. Our motto is “We’ve got this” and our team members should be the embodiment of this throughout all aspects of their career. Whether dealing with a client that has been with us for decades or one just starting out with us, we want them to know that they can place their trust in our hands. That’s where our exemplary Sales Representatives come into play. As a Sales Representative for VeriCorp, you are the first impression of what the VeriCorp values are.
What is expected of a Sales Representative?
A team member is expected to make every effort to optimize their sales performance and engage in various activities on a daily basis. You’ll be required to generate, nurture, track, and close leads through various means. Your job does not end once a client signs on the dotted line, you’ll be expected to aid that client throughout their tenure with VeriCorp, educating them on new products, and checking in with them throughout the year.
What are some key traits of a VeriCorp Sales Representative?
While we expect all of our team members to share the core values of VeriCorp – (Ethical, Honest, Positive, Committed, Dependable, Knowledgeable and Professional), Sales Representatives should have some of, if not all of the following:
- Eagerness to learn and expand one’s knowledge of the industry
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Personal and social skill set
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Manage stressful situations with a calm attitude
Benefits of working for VeriCorp
VeriCorp is proud to be a family owned and operated company, where all of our team members are treated like family. As a member of our team, we want to ensure your time with us is an enjoyable one, with various company outings and events throughout the year.
- Promote and sell products and services offered by VeriCorp
- Maintain a positive image of VeriCorp through living by our core values
- Keep current and new clients updated on changes in our industry, as well as new products and services that can help them succeed
- Increase sales revenue via both current and new clients
- Cold calling, attend networking events and conferences to generate leads
- Track and monitor prospects through the sales cycle via SalesForce
- Educate not only yourself but clients on trends and updates in the background screening and drug testing industries
- Increasing sales revenue from current and new clients
- Open door policy with frequent communication with your superior
- Complete various goals set by your manager in a timely fashion
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Lives in the Louisville, Kentucky area
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some college education with a business focus
- Prior sales experience
- Knowledgeable in the background screening and/or drug testing industry
- Able to multitask
- Strong communication & social media skills
- Pass a background check and drug test
So, does this sound like a good fit for you? If so, apply now by completing the section below. To learn more about VeriCorp or the position, please give us a call at (877)717-3515.
Thank you for your time and interest.