Drug and alcohol use in the workplace leads to unsafe conditions, liabilities and even a hostile work environment. As a result, costs can go up, productivity can decrease and lives can be put in danger. Fortunately, drug and alcohol testing is now more sophisticated than ever before.
We’re improving work environments across the nation
We have aligned our services with Quest Diagnostics, eScreen/Alere and LabCorp, among others, to positively impact work environments across the nation. To further ensure our accuracy, all non-negative test results may be confirmed using Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) technology and are reviewed by an accredited Medical Review Officer (MRO). For your convenience, drug tests can be scheduled 24/7 within our EZyCheck system as necessary.
We offer the following types of drug and alcohol testing:
- Urine – 5 Panel with 15 minute electronic results.
- DOT – Automated and compliant solutions for regulated screening programs. Electronic CCF now available.
- 5 to 10 panel drug tests – offering eCCF or with approved Chain-of-Custody form.
- Hair – This provides the longest detection window for drug use at approximately 10 to 90 days, but cannot be used to detect alcohol. MRO included.
- Oral – Products for use on-site, testing oral fluid to see if drugs are presently in the system. Detects approximately 5 to 48 hours after use.
- Alcohol – Both breath alcohol and urine alcohol are available.
- Customizable – Select any standard panel and add a specific drug of choice. Small upcharge based on drug selected.
Mobile Drug Test CollectionsLearn More
Drug testing is an essential way to promote the safety of employees, customers and other individuals that come into contact with your company.Learn More
Random Drug and Alcohol Testing
We create and track random testing for both Department of Transportation (DOT) and Non-DOT employees.Learn More
Occupational Health Services
We provide occupational health services to our clients to help bridge the gap between employment and health testing.Learn More