File a Dispute

You can fill out a dispute form if you are an applicant who has been denied employment based on information on your background screening results. FCRA regulation entitles you the opportunity to dispute information in the event it is false or does not belong to you.

To do so, fill out the dispute form below or call us and we will respond within one business day.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.